Top 5 Benefits to Using Social Media Marketing
The main goal of any company's presence on the Internet is to boost visibility, and one place where this is exceptionally important is on social media. Social media marketing can be an invaluable tool for any business looking to expand their brand. Here are five benefits of utilizing social media marketing to improve your brand.
1. You will reach more users Everyone nowadays has social media, and there is no better way of reaching potential clients than by developing a social media presence. In fact, social media sites and blogs reach 80% of U.S. Internet users, and account for over 23% of their time spent online. Additionally, every time you post something on your social media page, you are setting yourself up to convert more prospective clients. Every picture you post, every blog you write, and every tweet you send is another chance for a client to interact with you.
2. Your customers will trust you Customer service is a large part of customer satisfaction, and many times, larger corporations are incredibly hard to contact on social media. Being active on a social media account will show your customers that you can be relied upon to answer questions, and fix problems in a timely matter. Time is of the essence, and your customer will definitely remember the services rendered.
3. Your traffic will increase Not only will you reach more users, but your traffic will increase. In fact, 74% of brand marketers saw an increase in website traffic after investing only six hours per week on social media.
4. There is so much variety There are so many social media platforms that you can choose what one is best for your own company's individual needs. If you like sharing pictures of your product, develop an Instagram. If you like sharing tidbits of information, start a Twitter. Five percent of businesses gained customers by using Twitter, which equates to gaining new customers with minimal effort.
5. You can utilize paid ads Social media websites often allow small businesses to use paid ads, and pay per click (PPC) techniques to boost their web visibility. The goal of these ads is to advertise your business on a platform where they are most likely to be seen. PPC consultants are available to help you with ideas on the best places to place the advertisements. As you can see, social media isn't just for millennials who are attached to their phones. With these tips in mind, any business owner can be successful using social media to expand their web presence!